Sunday, May 26, 2013

#OOTD - Take 2 (So Blu)



After my bestie bum-rushed her way into my house, late, to go to an event, I had to toss on something quick. LOL

Soooooo... THIS is what I came up with and I loved it. With all this blue going on, the bestie totally recommended I throw in some color and the yellow oversized hoops and the bright watch was a great combo. I was also super excited to finally be able to wear my skull studded clutch from iequalstyle.

Oh and the event was super fun!! ;-)

Blazer - vintage striped polyester/linen/cotton mix | local flea market

Top - grey Georgetown sport's team tee | local consignment shop

Denims - dark blue wide leg denims | Target

Shoes - blue & white striped Oxfords | Marshall's

Watch - neon yellow/lime & black | Marc by Marc Jacobs watch (Nordstrom)

Earrings - oversized yellow hoops

Sunglasses - black mirror lens shades | iequalstyle 

xo,
Chas B





No comments:

Post a Comment