Monday, September 5, 2011

"It's Settled!"


Last night I visited Spirit of Faith's Brandywine location and received a wonderful blessing - spiritually and financially. Originally the church would have been visited in honor of my cousin, Gisele's baby dedication. However, my plan to "leave early" came to an "I receive it" halt! We were receiving blessings ALL night. The spirit of the Lord moved through the temple in a very confirming way. I could feel things being settled in my life, at my home, on my job... I mean, every word seemed to have my name in front of it. How did I end up here? At this moment? At this time? To receive this word, that I desperately needed? It seemed like every word that came from Pastor Freeman's mouth was on point to what I needed. Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Sheesh!

I thank God for settling it for me!

Chas B


No comments:

Post a Comment